How Fleet Complete Can Help You Run Your Business in a Changing Environment
As more Australian businesses switch to remote working scenarios, business continuity depends on an effective work from home approach and employee accountability and efficiency, whilst ensuring the health and safety of staff.
The current COVID-19 pandemic requires many people to work remotely while the demand for at-home delivery services is increasing.
- Is your business struggling to keep up?
- How do you ensure your teams are following the new health & safety policies?
- How are you adapting to contactless delivery conditions?
We can help you take control over the situation and adapt quicker with remote management tools that will add visibility, organisation, and efficiencies.
Get your last mile delivery service up and running quickly to deliver more, safely.
- Automatic alerts to customers when a delivery is at their doorstep
- No signature collection needed with GPS–based confirmation
- Increase your driver safety with historic location record
- Promote better driver safety with real-time updates
PROOF OF ACTION
- See staff availability on one map
- Optimise your routes for multi-leg deliveries
- Assign tasks to the closest driver to a specific location
- Monitor the task status in real time
- Create customised vehicle inspection reports to comply with COVID-19 health and safety guidelines
- Set-up protocols for pre- and post- inspection
- Remind your drivers to disinfect surfaces and keep vehicles clean
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“With a sudden change to our fundamental business model, our logistics requirements have become far more complex and involved. The Fleet Complete solution allows us to more effectively manage our delivery fleet; ensuring maximum efficiency, accountability and safety for our drivers and customers”
Want to learn more?
Get In Touch to request a call back, or speak to one of our staff on 1300 653 395