Fleet Complete ETA Board gives delivery companies full visibility into routes, stops and estimated times of arrival, all in one place. Accurately predicting time of arrival means that clients can plan to have staff ready to receive shipments when they arrive. It also helps reduce the volume of calls, inquiring about the time of package delivery.
Fleet Complete ETA Board includes an extensive feature list, from reports to dashboards to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), which allow clients to quickly access order performance details, without needing to call the delivery company. Comparison charts between months allow clients and the courier company to plan their routes more efficiently.
- Route details view with stop ETAs along the way.
- Dashboard: Overview of routes and stops.
- KPIs to view route performance metrics.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Month-by-month comparison charts.
- Reduce cost by minimizing the number of package delivery timing inquiries.
- Get full visibility to track route progress, stops and estimated time of arrival in real time.
- Check KPIs and analyze reports on daily/weekly/monthly performance with easy-to-understand dashboards.
- Streamline the busiest times of day by staffing up according to when the highest volume of shipments will occur.
- Plan routes more efficiently with month-by-month comparison charts.
- No training required thanks to an easy-to-understand interface.
“Fleet Complete ETA Board has been a game changer for us. Our clients simply love being able to monitor real-time routes and stops status, plus overall KPIs. Fleet Complete ETA Board has helped us significantly grow our client base and expand our business. Big thanks to the Fleet Complete team!” (Hamid Z, R-Courier)